2018 is an important year for mobilizing civil society and those involved in education and training in Europe. The success of the first edition of #ErasmusDays in 2017 (625 events, 11 countries, 324 cities and 52 million people reached through social medias) has led to reschedule this European festival based on the Erasmus brand. Not only does #ErasmusDays bring together the players of the Erasmus + programme, but also all the stakeholders of international mobility and European citizenship.
MAKRO Management Development Consulting Company, as the leading organization of Turkey, is very proud to participate in 20 EU funded projects for the last 10 years, both as coordinator and partners, accumulated valuable competences in EU project development, management and implementation.
You can find detailed information about our Erasmus+ Projects and activities below:
- Innovative Entrepreneurship: INNOGROW
- Migrant Entrepreneurship: MIGRAPRENEURS
- Social Entrepreneurship: So-VET
- Migrants’ Integration: MAV
- Learning SMEs: KUYAP, GATEK, HLS, NEXT, Organizational Learning Project
- Empowerment: REACH, IIDICT
- Rural Tourism and Development: ECOLIVE, BACK TO NATURE
- Export Development: E-EMPORIO, EXPORT EXPERT, TEXT-e