MAKRO is seeking to hire a Junior Consultant to be recruited at its headquarter in Ankara.
The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities carried out by Junior Consultant will be;
- Conducting field surveys, preparing training need analysis, performing data analysis, market research, rational development for project proposals and SME analysis with limited guidance
- Developing business plans for SMEs and other organizations with limited guidance
- Preparing and participating in workshops with clients and stakeholders from various industries
- Maintaining contacts with clients and stakeholders
- Assisting preparation, editing and formatting of project proposals and reports
- Keeping records of all information related to projects for documentation, clarification and presentation to clients and donor organizations
- Drafting projects’ budgets on a monthly basis and ensure that they meet all necessary protocols
Required qualifications for the post of Junior Consultant;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Turkish and English
- Minimum 3-year (5-year is more preferable) expert or consulting work experience preferably in EU financed projects
- Experience in entrepreneurship, business planning, innovation targeting start-ups and SMEs
- Experience in Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office, and other commonly used programmes
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, project management and leadership skills
- Having a proactive attitude, being a self-starter, and team player; with high degree of motivation, initiative, flexibility and reliability
- The successful candidate should be willing to undertake travel (sometimes at short notice to provide consulting/project related activities out of Ankara)
To apply this position, please send CV’s in EU format with the subject title of job vacancy announcement to email@example.com . Deadline for applications is 10.10.2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be replied.