Project Reference Number:
Healthy Learning in SME (HLS) is a LdV-ToI Project with a running time from October 2011 to September 2013.
The project aims to improve SME engagement with learning activities and make employees and employers more aware of the benefits of learning in the workplace thus support business competitiveness through improving employee skills and corporate behavior towards learning organization.
To improve SME engagement with learning activities, the project will adapt materials developed in a former EU project entitled Health Tutor in adult education to the needs of SMEs in the 6 EU partner countries. The Health Tutor material focussed on creating a healthy learning environment in Adult Education institutions that was aligned with the needs of SMEs.
In particular the project has the following objectives;
- To raise awareness within SMEs of learning at the workplace
- To raise awareness and train SMEs in setting up prerequisites for learning at the workplace
- To establish the prerequisites and to find ways for sustainable learning environment in their workplace
- To improve the general health of employees in SMEs
- To ensure the competitiveness of the SME