Project Reference Number:
INNOGROW is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships Project with a running time of September 2015 – August 2017. MAKRO is the leader of consortium.
The purpose of INNOGROW is designed for increasing employability levels of and new business creation by young unemployed individuals (including NEETs) and higher education students as well as developing initiative taking of key SME staff by the use of an innovative ‘learning path’ method which includes; self-assessment tool, self-learning materials on innovative entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship (such as; creative thinking, problem solving, risk taking, team work, innovation management and etc.) and also business idea development tool in one integrated and mobile assisted eLearning software, all to be supported/strengthened by tutors and classroom trainings. The general aim is then to bring a new and learner-centred pedagogical approach to entrepreneurship training by use of the most appropriate transnational expertise in this field.
Target Groups of the Project:
- Young unemployed individuals (including NEETs) who wish to increase their employability levels and establish new innovative businesses
- Higher education students who wish to increase their employability levels and establish new innovative businesses
- SMEs’ key staff who have influence in decision making processes
General Objectives of the Project:
Bring a new and learner-centred pedagogical approach to entrepreneurship training by use of the most appropriate transnational expertise in this field.
Specific Objectives of the Project:
- Equip young individuals with updated and innovative entrepreneurship skills in order to increase their employability and new business creation
- Equip SMEs’ key staff with updated and innovative entrepreneurship skills in order to develop their initiative and contribution to business development processes
Intellectual Outputs of the Project:
- Competence Profile of an Innovative Entrepreneur: A set of qualifications, their definitions and contexts, which an innovative entrepreneur/intrapreneur should possess in order to compete in EU labour market and today’s economic conditions.
- Self-Assessment Tool for Innovative Entrepreneurship: An on-line user-friendly tool for assessing the capacity of learner on Innovative Entrepreneurship based on a benchmarking process, in all the contemporary entrepreneurship skills predefined under the first output, such as: creative thinking, problem solving, risk taking, time management, team building and etc.
- Innovative Entrepreneurship eLearning Modules: Training modules which will develop the skills and qualifications designated in first and second outputs.
- Business Idea Development Tool: An online and interactive software of “Business Model Canvas” which will be used mainly for helping the learners to discover the validity and feasibility of their new business plans and/or areas for improvement in their current organisations (depending on the target group they belong).
- Web-based Mobile Software for Self-Assessment, Training and Business Idea Development: Multi-functional web software (mobile supported – Web App) which includes three main add-ons (pieces of software which enhances software and cannot be run independently): Self-Assessment Tool, eLearning Modules and Business Idea Development Tool. The web-based mobile software (web app) is designed as suitable for flexible use whenever and wherever on either computers or mobile devices with an internet connection.