Project Reference Number:
- Preparation of a demand analysis on territorial basis (Turkey) in addition and parallel to the report conducted by the SMA project for EU states,
- Transfer of business training modules and trainings to be conducted in Turkey, Bulgaria, Italia and Austria,
- An self screening tool to be used by the SME’s and business transfer consultants
Objectives of the project include;
- Increasing capacities of the target group with training courses material based on e learning
- Train and recognize “succession consultants and trainers” promote them to the chamber and union networks as a new Vocational Training Scope
- Create awareness on business transfer
- 40 SME`s (successors and successee`s) and prospective consultants and trainers will be trained during the test trainings
- 500 user of the web based e learning platform to be created with the project.
The project has 10 partners including the silent ones, four from EU member states and seven partners from Turkey including the beneficiary. The composition of partnership provides contribution of a wide spectrum of European views and experiences. All partners are qualified, have sufficient capacity, knowledge and experience in implementing this project. For this reason, the responsibilities for the project are divided among the partners working in a complementary manner. Each partner has a different responsibility for developing the training contents, creation of the training modules and dissemination of the results.